Recipe of the flexible cream "chantyflex" for flower piping. Brazilian cream chantyflex.
Chantyflex cream recipe.
⠀200g condensed milk
⠀100g sour cream (25% fat)
⠀2 tbs milk/cream powder
⠀80g powdered sugar
⠀8g gelatin + 50g water
⠀150g corn starch + 250g water
⠀90g heavy cream (33-35%)
1. Soak gelatin and put it into the fridge for at least 30 min, the most being 24 hours.
2. Combine condensed milk, sour cream, milk/cream powder and powdered sugar.
3. Mix corn starch and water in a separate bowl.
4. Add corn starch mixture into mixture from stage 2 and mix thoroughly with a blender. Make sure there are no lumps left.
5. Melt soaked gelatin until liquid in the microwave using defrost mode. Do not boil!
6. Pour the mixture from stage 4 into a thick-walled sauce pan/frying pan with non-stick coating and add melted gelatin.
7. Put the pan on medium heat and boil until thick constantly stirring. The cream will combine in one bulk.
8. Put the cream into the bowl, add heavy cream and mix with a blender on medium speed. You need to combine heavy cream and our boiled cream until homogeneous.
That’s it, chantyflex cream is done.
The author of the recipe: https://www.instagram.com/elisapradocakearts